Events Project Lead Apply Now
Office Address: Dreamscaper SG Pte Ltd, A'Posh Bizhub, Singapore 768160
Positions Available: Full-time and Part-time
Dreamscaper is looking for an Events Project Lead who is passionate, creative, detail-oriented, and dedicated to providing superb client service! The best fit for our company is someone who can manage the daily details with big-picture thinking and is in-line with our vision of creating a more sustainable future in the Events industry. You will be trained to be adept at balancing these responsibilities:
- Manage customer enquiries and creatively propose suitable decorations to bring customer's visions to life (40%)
- Take care of orders preparations, day-of logistics, and on-site events’ setup/teardown (30%)
- Follow up with customer on accurate quotation, invoice and clear project scope (15%)
- Clearly communicate required tasks and responsibilities of each team members and external vendor(s) for each project (10%)
- Undertake other ad hoc related duties to support Dreamscaper’s growth and success. e.g. creating content for our Social Media platforms during on-site events (5%)
- Job location is approximately 70% in the office, 30% on-location at events/meetings.
- Maintain a positive attitude and ensure customer satisfaction at all times, whether in person, over the phone or in writing
- Able to work with a fast-paced schedule in a highly collaborative team environment to complete tasks on time
- Sharp sense of awareness and ability to quickly assess a situation to ensure the success, efficiency and safety of each event setup/teardown
- Ideally able to work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend
- Open to seek and receive feedback for self-development and improving job performance
Ideal Qualifications & Skills
- Operations experience in Events is a big plus – e.g., Weddings, Exhibitions, Product Launches, Roadshows
- Creative experience in campaign delivery across a range of channels including social media, email marketing, and copywriting
- Other experience in related areas, e.g., Marketing, Hospitality, PR or Arts administration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with all Google apps such as GCal, GDoc, etc.
- Some experience with Adobe softwares such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, etc.
About Dreamscaper SG Pte Ltd
At Dreamscaper, we bring sustainability to the forefront of the Events industry
- from weddings, celebrations to conferences. We help our clients make greener choices by providing them with time-saving, cost-effective and creative decor rental solutions. We believe it is our shared responsibility
to take care of our planet. Every item that we have procured is a pixel in the bigger picture of making the world a better place. We live by the 4'P's of Sustainability
: People, Planet, Profit and Purpose! We adopt the 5’R’s approach
: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Repurpose and Rent! We are committed
to reduce our carbon footprint and achieve carbon neutrality!
Why Work With Us
Join our fun, supportive, and expanding team as we make the world a better place together! Dreamscaper is a small but fast-growing company with a big vision for the future! We have a culture of open communication, with a penchant for team-players with integrity, initiative and reliability. We strive to be a company that our peers admire and our competitors envy, and like all great teams we push each other to new heights, celebrate our victories, and we pick each other up when things get rough. This positive energy translates into an ever-lasting source of passion and commitment to our customers, stakeholders and the environment.
Our clients include:
Abbott, AirBus Training Centre, Bella Marie France, Benefit, GUESS, Changi Airport, Mediacorp, KAO, Marc Jacobs, Watsons, MOE, NUS, SMU, ITE, National Heritage Board, New Creation Church, KK Hospital, Sky Greens, YEO's, TEDx Singapore, VivoCity, Pan Pacific Hotel, The Fullerton Hotel and many individuals across Singapore!